Jodie

Sunday, March 12, 2006

32 weeks and counting


We only have about eight weeks left and I didn't have any good pictures of me pregnant so I took advantage of the eighty degree weather and made Andy take pictures today.



Bailey enjoys talking to her baby brother. She also enjoys playing pat-a-cake with him, but that tends to be a bit painful for me. Every night at bedtime she says, "How do you suppose out of all the little boys in the whole wide world, I got the very best one? Good night" and every morning she sings "Good Morning Little Sunshine" to my belly often before I even wake up. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Such a precious little family! Bailey is beautiful! I can't believe she's about to be five. You look like pregnancy agrees with you, too. It's too cute that Bailey sings to your belly!
I'm so glad you have a blog now.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

On another note, how crazy is it that you have snow and 80 degree weather within 2 weeks of each other?!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Lombardo said...

no kidding! That's east tennessee weather for you. We have a saying that if you don't like the weather wait five minutes.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey! We need an update!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home