Jodie

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wow! Where did the time go?


So, I'm enjoying having Andy home this week. He has Spring Break this week and it couldn't come at a better time. The birthday bash is this Saturday. Bailey will be eight next week and Myers turned three on Easter Sunday.

Since the last time I posted, Bailey has gone through a roller coaster of illness. We are now pretty sure that she has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. She is determined to not let that stand in her way. She is still playing soccer (which we discovered last spring that she loves). The doctor said as long as she still wants to play, let her play.

Myers is more boy than I ever imagined having in my house. They are truly born with an understanding of guns and mechanics. I have done my best to discourage the gun pretending, but have given up. I won't let him have a toy gun, but he still uses his shirt sleeve, sticks, bananas, anything he can find really. So, we bought him a lifetime sportsman's license and made a rule that we only shoot targets or things we intend to eat.

We do enjoy laughing at the fact that he has only gained about 3 pounds in the past two years, so we have to safety pin his pants on, or just put him in 6-9 months shorts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home